Pharmacy Officer Question Paper
Download Pharmacy officer question paper
arogya vibhag pharmacy officer question paper uploaded on our website please visit to our website you will gate more details.
1. Arrange the following layers of atmosphere vertically from the surface of the Earth. 1. Mesosphere 2. 3. Stratosphere Troposphere 4. Themosphere
Select the correct answer using the Sequence given below.
2) Which one among the following cities never get the vertical rays of the sun through out the year ?
A. Chennai B. Mumbai C. Kolkata D. Srinagar
3. Who constructed Sanchi Stupa?
A. Chandragupta B. Kautilya
C. Gautam Buddha D. Ashok
4. Soil erosion can be prevented by
A. Increasing bird population
C. Removal of vegetation D. Overgrazing
5. Ashtapradhana was the official council of –
B. Krishnadeva Raya
C. Shivaji Maharaj
D. Balaji Baji Rao
6 ) Sarva Siksha Abhiyan is aimed at the education of which the following.
A. Engineering and technical education.
B. Education of girls upto graduation level.
C. Adult Education.
D. Education of children between 6-14 years
8) ………is the hottest planet in the solar system.
A. Mercury B. Earth C. Mars 7. D. Venus
9) The Musi and Bhima are tributaries of the river.
A. Mahanadi B. Krishna C. Kaveri D. Brahmapute
10) ‘Cloud burst’ means.
A. Sowing of seeds of a crop in cloudy weather.
B. Formation of artificial rain. a thunderstorm.
C. Abnormally heavy downpour of rain
D. Presence of scattered flakes of cloud in the sky.
11. India is separated from SriLanka by ..
A. Palk Strait
C. 100 Channel
B. 90 channel
D. Dover Strait
12 Which is the official language of Maharashtra ?
A. Marathi B. Sanskrit C. Gondi D. Konkani
13 Who was the first Peshwa of the Maratha Empire.
A. Balaji Vishwanath
B. Raghunath – Rao
C. Mahadev – Rao I
D. Moropant Trimbak Pingle
14. The Nagpur city is also known as the…… city of India.
A. Orange B. Apple C. Mango D. Banana
15. The religious literature of the jains at the early stage was written in
A. Ardhamagadhi C. Sanskrit B. Pali D. None of these
16. Ram and Shyam are brothers Ritu and Nita are sisters. Ram’s son is Nita’s brother. How is Shyam related to Ritu?
A. Uncle B. Brother C. Father D. Friend
17. Starting from a point ‘P’, Sohan walked 20 metres towards South. He turned left and walked 30 metres.
He then turned left and walked 20 metres. He again turned left and walked 40 mettres and reached a point. How far and in which direction is the point Q from the point ‘P’ ?
A. 10m., West C. 20m., West B. 10m., East D. 20m., East
18. If the 3rd day of a month is Monday, which one of the following will be the fifth day from 21* of this month.
A. Monday B. Tuesday C. Wednesday D. Friday
20. The cost of 5 chairs and 3 tables is Rs. 3110. Cost of I chair is Rs. 210 less than the cost of 1 table. What is the cost of 2 tables and 2 chairs.
A. Rs. 1660 B. Rs. 1860 C. Rs. 2600 D. Cannot be determined
21. Amol is an inspection incharge rejects 0.08% of the items as defective. How many will he examine to reject 4?
A. 3200 B. 5000 C. 4000 D. 4500
22. The total population of Varud village in Kolhapur district of Maharashtra is 5000.
The number of males and females increases by 10% and 15% respectively and consequently the population of the village not becomes 5700. What was the number of males in the village?
A. 2000 B. 2500 C. 1000 D. 3000
23. Salaries of Rohan and Nishant are in the ratio 2:3. If the salary of each is increased by Rs. 5000, the new ratio becomes 40 : 57. What is Nishant salary?
A. Rs. 48,000 B. Rs. 42,000 C. Rs. 46,000 D. Rs. 47,500
24. A man purchase five oranges for Rs. 4 and sold them at the rate of 4 oranges for Rs. 5, The profit is
A. 30.25% B. 40% C. 44.25% · D. 56.25%
25. B, E, H, K, N, ?, ?
A. Q, S
B. P, T
C. Q, T
D. P R
26. Pick the odd one.
27. Raju ranks seventeenth from the top and fifty-ninth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
A. 62 B. 57 C. 73 D. 75
28 Six persons H, I, J, K, L and M are standing in a circle. I is between M and J, H is between L and K. M is the left of K. Who is between H and M?
A. K B. I C. L D. J
29. Ramesh is younger than Suresh by 9 years. If their ages are in the respective ratio of 7:9, how old is 212 Ramesh?
A. 31.5 years B. 33.5 years C. 24.5 years D. 36.5 years
(Pharmacy officer question paper)
30. X and Y are a married couple and A and B are the brothers. A is the brother of X. How is B related to Y?
Download arogya bharti Pharmacy officer question paper
31. सर्वनाम हे……………
A. पदार्थाचे नाव सांगते .
B. नामाबद्दल विशेष माहिती सांगते .
C. क्रिया दाखवून वाक्याचा अर्थ पुरा करते
D. नामाऐवजी येते
32. उभयविध क्रियापद म्हणजे काय ?
A. दोन क्रियापदे एकत्र येतात ,
B. वाक्यातील क्रियापद सकर्मक असते .
C. वाक्यातील क्रियापद अकर्मक असते .
D. क्रियापद सकर्मक व अकर्मक अशा दोन्ही प्रकारे वापरता येते .
33. खाली दिलेल्या शब्दांपैकी क्रियापद कोणते ते ओळखा .
34. ‘ पावसासोबत गारा पडतील ‘ या विधानातील काळ ओळखा .
A. रीति भविष्यकाळ
B. अपूर्ण भविष्यकाळ
C. पूर्ण भविष्यकाळ
D. संभवसूचक भविष्यकाळ
35. लिपी म्हणजे काय ?
A. लिंपणे म्हणजे लिपी
B. सारवणे म्हणजे लिपी
C. आपण जी भाषा बोलतो त्याला लिपी म्हणतात .
D. आपण ज्या खुणांनी लिखाण करतो त्याला लिपी म्हणतात .
(Pharmacy officer question paper)
36. खालील शब्दातील गुणविशेषण दर्शविणारे विधान कोणते ?
A. कडू कारले
B. दहा लिटर दूध
C. अर्धा मीटर कापड
D. पुष्कळ धान्य
37. ‘ शांतारामने खूप अभ्यास केला . परंतु त्याला परीक्षेत यश मिळाले नाही . ‘ या वाक्यातील परंतु ‘ हे कोणते अव्यय म्हणून मराठी व्याकरणात मानले जाते ?
A. समुच्चयबोधक उभयान्वयी अव्यय
B. विकल्पबोधक उभयान्वयी अव्यय
C. न्यूनत्वबोधक उभयान्वयी अव्यय
D. संकेतबोधक उभयान्वयी अव्यय
38. संयुक्त वाक्य ओळखा . –
A . लोक आपली स्तुती करतात म्हणून निंदा करतात .
B. लोक आपली स्तुती करीत किंवा लोक आपली निंदा करीत .
C. लोकांनी आपली स्तुती , निंदा करावी .
D. लोक आपली स्तुती करतात कारण निंदाही करतात .
39. खालील चिन्हापैकी अर्धविराम चिन्ह ओळखा .
A. ? B. ! C .: D ;
40. पुढील वाक्याच्या शेवटी योग्य विरामचिन्ह निवडा . ‘ केवढी शुभवार्ता आणलीस तू ‘
41. ‘ कोटि + अवधि ‘ हा कोणत्या संधीयुक्त शब्दाचा विग्रह आहे ?
A. कोट्यावधी B. कोटयवधी C : कोट्यावधि D. कोट्यवधि
42. पाण्याचा …….
A. खळखळाट B. गडगडाट C. खणखणाट D. छनछनाट
43. ‘ इच्छिलेली वस्तू देणारे झाड ‘ या शब्दसमूहासाठी खालीलपैकी योग्य शब्द निवडा .
A. कामधेनू B. चिंतामणी C. देवगाय D. कल्पवृक्ष
44. खालील वाक्यात योग्य शब्दाचा वापर करा . चरख्याच्या साहाय्याने ….. कातून श्रम आणि कौशल्य यांचा त्यांनी मेळ साधला .
A. सूत B. सुत C. सुत्त D. यापैकी नाही
45. ‘ ओढा ‘ शब्दाचे लिंग ओळखा .
A. पुलिंग B. स्त्रीलिंग C. नपुंसकलिंग D. यापैकी नाही
46. Identify the type of word . ” I’m frightened , ” she said nervously
A. Preposition B. Adjective C. Verb D. Adverb
47. Choose the correct sentence .
A. The costs of all necessaries has gone up .
B. The cost of all necessaries has gone up .
C. The cost of all necessaries have gone up .
D. The costs of all necessaries have went up .
48 . Scomplete the sentence with the correct alternative . .
She is ……. well today .
A , no B. not C. none D. nought
49. Choose the correct indirect from of given sentence . She said , ” Don’t tease my dog . “
A. She said that don’t tease her dog .
B. She said not to tease my dog .
C. She warned them not to tease her dog .
D. She enquired if they were not teasing her dog .
50 . Give antonym of ‘ Attack “
A. Counter attact
C. To fight
51. Select one word for the following phrase .
A person who believes in the existence of God .
A. Theist B. Atheist C. Septic D. Fanatic
52 . Choose the correct meaning of the given idiom : Abolt from the blue –
A. something unexpected .
B. an event happening rarely or never .
c . an obscene or pornographic film .
D. to be in state of being sad or miserable .
53 Snail Mail ‘ means .
A. mail that takes very long time to reach it’s destination .
B. spam mail
C. virus that hacks the information .
D. none of these
54 A Select the correct spelling from the following .
A. Humorous C. Humorus B. Hummorus D. Humrous
55. Meaning of ” Chicken Feed . “
A. A very small money . B. A huge money c . Food for thought D. None of these
56. Synonym of Abrogate
A. Create B. Run C. Fascinae D. Abolish
57. Choose the word spelt correctly .
A. Criticice B. Criticael C. Criticise D. Criticese
58. He is true …… his words .
A. with B. on C. to D. for of two . –
59. You can pick
A. many B. more C. either D. some
60 . … sun is about to set . ‘
A. A B. An C. The D. A little
61. The term ” biotransformation includes the following
A. Accumuation of substances in a fat tissue .
B. Binding of substances with plasma proteins .
C. Accumuation of substances in a tissue
D. Process of physicochemical and biochemical alteration of a drug in the body .
62. Half life ( t 1/2 ) is the time required to
A. Change the amount of a drug in plasma by half during elimination .
B. Metabolize a half of an introduced drug into the active metabolite .
C. Absorb a half of an introduced drug .
D. Bind a half of an introduced drug to plasma proteins .
63. The substance binding to one receptor subtype as an agonist and to another as an antagonist is called .
A. Competitive antagonist
B. Irreversible antagonist
C. Agonist antagonist
D. Partial agonist
64 . . What term is used to describe a decrease in responsiveness to a drug which develops in a few minutes ?
B. Cumulative effect
65 . What does the term ” potentiation ” mean ?
A. Cumulative ability of a drug
B. Hypersensitivity to a drug .
C. Fast tolerance developing .
D. Intensive increase of drug effects due to their combination
66. Pharmacokinetics is .
A. The study of biological and therapeutic effects of drugs .
B. The study of absorption , distribution , metabolism and excretion of drugs .
C. The study of mechanisms of drug action .
D. The study of methods of new drug development .
67 . A hydrophilic medicinal agent has the following property :
A. Low ability to penetrate through the cell membrane 68 .
B. Penetrate through membranes by means of endocytosis
C. Easy permeation through the blood – brain barrier .
D. High reabsorption in renal tubules
68 What does the term ” bioavailability ” mean ?
A. Plasma protein binding degree of substance .
B. Permeability through the brain – blood barrier .
C. Fraction of an uncharged drug reaching the systemic circulation following any route of administration .
D. Amount of a substance in urnine relative to the initial doze .
69 . Which route of drug administration is most likely to lead to the first – pass effect ?
70 . Parenteral administration .
A Cannot be used with unconsciousness patients .
B. Generally results in a less accurate dosage than oral administration .
C. Usually produces a more rapid response than oral administration
D. Is too slow for emergency use
71. For which of the following conditions could aspirin he used prophylactically ?
A. Noncardiogenie pulmonary edema B. Pepticuleers
C. Thromboembolism D. Metabolic acidosis
72. Which of the following antidepressants is a selective Serotonin reuptake inhibitor ?
A Phenelzine B. Desipramine C. Maprotiline D. Fluoxetine
73. Anxiolyties are used to treat :
D. Bipolar disorders
74. Restlessness , anxiety , orthostatic hypotension , generalized seizures , severe tremor , vivid hallucination , and psychosis are possible symptoms of :
A. Tolerance B. Withdrawal
C. Drug interactions between barbiturate and diazepam
D. None of the above
75. Following drugs stimulate erythrogenesis EXCEPT
A. Iron dextran
B. Vitamine B12
D. Folic acid
76. The drug used as an oral anticoagulant :
77. Indicate the local anesthetic agent which has a shorter duration of action .
A. Lidocaine B. Procaine C. Bupivacaine D. Ropivacaine
78. Which of the following drugs is both a muscarinic and nicotinic blocker ?
A. Atropine B. Benztropine C. Hexamethonium D. Succinylcholine
79 . Which of the following effects is related to direct betal adrenorecepetor stimulation
A Bronchodilation B Vasodilatation .C Tachycardia D. Bradycardia
80 . Which of the following antiseizure drugs is also effective in treating trigeminal neuralgia ?
A. Primidone B. Topiramat C. Carbamazepine D. Lamotrigine
81 . Which of the following agents is an inhibitor of aldehyde dehydrogenase ?
A. Fomepizole B. Ethanol C. Disulfiram D. Naltrexone
82. Mu ( u ) receptors are associated with .
A. Analgesia , euphoria , respiratory , depression , physical dependence .
B. Spinal analgesia , mydriasis , sedation physical dependence
C. Dysphoria , hallucinations , respiratory and vasomotor Stimulation
D. Analgesia , euphoria , respiratory stimulation , physical deependence .
83. Select the drug which is neither analgesic nor antinflammatroy nor uricosuric , but is highly efficacious in acule gout .
84. Gold in rheumatoid arthritis
A. Can cause regression of degenerative lesions of this disease .
B. Can reduce the concentrations of rheumatoid factor
C. Does not halt the progress of the disease
D. Is employed as first line therapy
85 . . Which of the following is a female sex hormone ?
A. Stlbesterol B. Testosterone C. Estrogen D. Benzesterol
86. Chloroquine is a :
A. Amino Quinoline
87. Anaturally occurring Carminative is :
88. The meaning of Latin term Rx :
A. Take thou
B. when necessary
89. Choose the selective blocker of beta – 1 adrenoreceptons :
90. All of the following statements regarding vasodilafors : are ture EXCEPT .
A. Hydralazine causes tachycardia
B. Nifedipine is a dopamine receptor antagonist
C. Nitroprusside dilates both arterioles and veins .
D. Minoxidil an cause hypertrichosis .
91. Which of the following hormones is produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary ?
A. Thyrotropin – releasing hormone ( TRH )
B. Corticotropin – releasing hormone ( CRH )
C. Growth hormone ( GH ) D. Insulin
92. The following adverse effect of corticosteroids is due to their mineralocorticoid action .
B. Rise in blood pressure
C. Moon face
D. Increased susceptibility to infection .
93. Which of the following opioids is more potent than morphine ?
94. 5 – HT produces contraction of smooth muscle and platelet aggregation via receptors .
A. 5 – HT1
B. 5 – HT2
C. 5 – HT3
D. 5 – HT4 ……
95. The DPO ( Drug Price Control Order ) was exercised by central government in :
A. 1985 B. 1995 C. 1987 D. 1997
96. A non – drug part added to formulation to aid dilution stability maintaining , taste masking etc. is known as
A. Presnsitive B. Activeingredient C. Additive D. Bindingagent
97. The power house of the cell is
A. Golgibodies B. Mitochondria C. Ribosomes D. Nucleus
98 . A chelating agent used in the case of acute iron poisoning is
A. Sodium phosphate
99. Ocuserts are .
A. Ear preparations
C. Oral preparations
B. Nasal preparations
D. Eye preparations .
100. An example of sulfonyl urea is
A. Metfornin B. Tolbutamide C. Rosiglitazone D. Repaglinde .
Pharmacy officer question paper in pdf
Please Visit our Social Media